A blue slate tile roofing expert to help with all your needs
Here at GBR Roofing, we are experts in both Collyweston and blue slate tile roofing. Offering a service to install and repair both of these. This means that over time, we have built up a reputation as being amongst the best in the roofing industry, trusted for providing not only excellent quality but also impeccable service.
Our installation process is always of the highest standard and uses the most up-to-date methods, tools, and techniques. This means that you can rest assured that we will provide you with the best quality possible.
We also ensure that we always use the best materials too; in doing this, your roof will stand the test of time.
WHY CHOOSE BLUE SLATE ROOFING FOR YOUR HOME
When it comes to installing a roof in your house, one thing that you will soon realise is that there are a variety of options for to you to consider. One of the most popular options is blue slate tiles. But, why is this? What makes it such an excellent choice for your home?
HOW WE INSTALL BLUE SLATE TILES?
Want to know more about how we install blue slate tiles on your roof? If you do, then take a look at our blue slate tiles roofing installation process.
- Step 1- We strip the existing materials from your roof, as well as removing any battens at the same time
- Step 2- We apply felt on the exposed rafters on the roof structure. In doing this, we are ensuring that the roof will be watertight
- Step 3- We apply new battens to the roof
- Step 4- We re-hole all the slates
- Step 5- We then apply the slates to each batten using a copper nail (As these do not rust)
WHY CHOOSE US
There are a number of reasons to choose us for your roofing needs.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the industry
- We offer affordable pricing with no hidden fees
- Our workmanship is bespoke to your needs
- We are a local company
- We are reliable and trustworthy
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US?
CONTACT GBR ROOFING TODAY
Want to know more about how we can help you with your roofing needs? Get in touch with us today. We can help your roof look great, last as long as possible, and become fire resistant. Give us a call and speak to one of our friendly customer care experts. They will be able to guide you through the process and ensure that your needs are met.